Your troops rush into the lands of the enemy without care to numbers, destroying as many homes as they can.
- Can send 50% to 100% in offense of opponent’s defense, with maximum damage dealt with 100% of offense sent. Destroys a number of homes, equivalent to 10-20 arsons depending on how much offense is sent. Homes destroyed cannot be built upon for 2 updates.
- Generals sent on a raze need 2 more updates to recover (for all races except for Vikings).
- Losses equal to Blasphemy Crusade.
- Out of wars, Raze destroys ((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04) homes.
|Default||((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04)|
|Balrog||((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04) * 1.5|
|High Elf||((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04) * (1+fame*0.00002)|
|Oleg Hai*||((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04) * 1.25|
|Raven||((land*0.012) + (homes*0.04) * 0.75|
*Only when sending both generals
- During wars, you need weaponries to actually inflict damages.Bascally 1% weaponries destroys 1% homes barring the modifiers that can be found in the actual formula (see Weaponries and Walls pages).
- Target with 45% homes loses 1.8+1.2 = 3% homes and is thus left with 42% homes.
- Target with 30% homes loses 1.2+1.2 = 2.4% homes and is thus left with 27.6% homes.
- Target with 15% homes loses 1.2+0.6 = 1.8% homes and is thus left with 13.2% homes.
- Attacking tribe loses 4% of the amount of offense required to break the defender's defenses.
- Defending tribe loses 0.5% military units of the amount of offense sent by attacking tribe. On a 50% Raze, the defending tribe only loses 0.25% defensive military units, 75% Raze means 0.375% defensive military units lost, and so on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.