Storm into your enemy’s lands, capturing some easy acres, and killing up to 20% of the target citizens. Military losses are slim for the attacker and high for the defender. Attacking smaller tribes results in fewer returns.
- Conquer about 3% of your enemy’s land.
- Kills a minimum of of 2x the target's acres as citizens. Race modifiers apply.
- You capture 35% extra land on your way to the enemy's tribe. These acres can be built on right away.
Gains Formulae[edit | edit source]
Land Gained =
Losses[edit | edit source]
- Attacking tribe loses 0.6% of the amount of offense required to break the defender's defenses.
- Defending tribe loses 1% of defensive military units, as well as up to 20% citizens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.