This destructive attack can be used both to cause grievous damage and to gain resources. Your army turns farms, labs, mines and yards into rubble, plundering the ruins for goods to return home and enslaving as many as possible.
- Every farm destroyed yields 5000 kgs of food.
- Every lab destroyed yields 20 research points.
- Every mine destroyed yields 8000 crowns.
- Every yard destroyed yields 500 logs
In war, Pillage has a maximum yield for 4% of the target's Yards, Mines, Laboratories and Farms; more buildings might be destroyed, but these yield no additional resources. Balrog is no exception to this rule.
Out of war Edit
This means that you will destroy at least 1,335% of Labs, Yards and Mines and Farms (given the target actually has enough buildings to be razed). The more buildings the target has on top of that, the more you destroy.
In war Edit
- Attacking tribe loses 0.6% of the amount of offense required to break the defender's defenses.
- Defending tribe loses 1% of defensive military units
Note: During wars, Your general will need an extra 2 hours rest after a Pillage.